Spring Featured News!!
NEW Shadings Sample Book
Our new shadings sample book is ready to order.
Save 10% for 120 days with purchase.
$250 – Shadings Sample Book
At this time Illusion samples are NOT included in the sample book. An Illusion sample booklet is coming soon. The booklet will auto-ship to anyone that purchases the Shadings sample book before it is available.
PowerWand™ rechargeable motorization is now available on Cassette 120 and Square Cassette for Roller Shades and TwinLight.
2019 Price List Corrections and Updates
- New depth requirements for motorized shades (open roll) listed on page 7.
- Cellular shades price grids have an incorrect width price break of 31. The correct price break is 30.
- Cellular Vertical cutouts are now available on side rails; $62 retail surcharge.
- New Cellular Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up surcharge: Shades up to 48″ now $100 surcharge; shades larger than 48” now $150 surcharge.
- Pattern Blackout has moved from price group 2 to price group 4.
- FauxToday Cordless first height price break is 42″, instead of the printed 36″.
- Woodscapes 2″ now come standard with valance magnets. Hidden valance clips are no longer an option for Woodscapes.
- Dusk shades over 94″ will be made on a 2″ tube.
- Dusk shades over 120″ will be made on a 3″ tube.
- Dual shades in Dusk now have a maximum size of 108″ x 108″.
TwinLight Transitional Shades
- We do not recommend ordering shades larger than 72″ x 72″ unless ordered as 2 shades on 1 headrail. This fabric has a natural tendency to have “waves” in either the front or rear fabric in shades over 72″ x 72″; this is not a defect.
New National Safety Standards!
This affects all corded blinds and shades.
All standard cord control blinds & shades will come with a default cord length of 1/3 the length of the blind or shade. Our previous default was approximately 50% of the overall length.
- Special length cords available as no charge option but must be specified at time of order.
- All Top Down/Bottom Up corded shades will have a default of 1/3 the length of the shade for the cord operating the bottom rail and the moving middle rail when both rails are in the fully lowered position.
- Wand tilt is the default tilt option for 2″. Cord tilt available upon request.
- All horizontal 2″ and 2 ½” blinds less than 36″ in length with a cord tilt must specify a custom cord length as the default length of 1/3 will not allow adequate cord for the rotation. We recommend a wand tilt only for these lengths.
- Wand control is the default option for Vistec Tracks.
- Cord and chain control is optional upon request.
- Verticals under 24″ in length will only be available as a Vistec wand control.
Cordless and Motorized shades are more affordable than ever and we encourage everyone to specify these products to create homes that eliminate strangulation hazards.
TwinLight Transitional Shades
- Pampas pattern
- MA512 Matte Ecru
- SU704 Sunset Honey
- SU707 Sunset Coffee
Fabric Vertical Blinds
- NU1829 Nuance Teal
PVC Vertical Blinds
- Glamour pattern
- Leatherby pattern
- Shiloh pattern
- Spectrum pattern
- Thatch pattern
- Starlight pattern
- 7621C Artistry Spiced Cider
- 7623C Artistry Thistle
- FauxToday Corded
- Fauxwood Arches
Find a full discontinued list in ‘Dealer Resources’.