Dear Valued Customers:
Freight carrier demand has surged as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, carriers have responded with new surcharges and increased fees for their services. Additionally, costs associated with deliveries have not kept pace with the costs for shipping over the years and while we are disappointed to implement these increases, they are necessary to more closely approximate our true costs.
Therefore, effective August 3, 2020, the following fees will increase:
Blinds and Shades
• The per unit handling charge for blinds & shades up to 96” delivered by Vista truck will increase from $5.00 to $6.75 per unit; with a minimum charge of $25.00 and maximum charge of $65.00 per order
• The per unit handling charge for blinds & shades up to 96” shipped via FedEx will increase from $5.25 to $7.00 per unit; with a minimum charge of $25.00 per order and maximum charge of $125.00 per order
• A $50.00 per unit oversize fee will be assessed on ANY blind or shade if the width (width or length in the case of PVC Verticals or Cellular Verticals) exceeds 96” whether delivered or shipped
• Over-sized products will have a minimum charge of $80.00 per order
These charges apply to complete blinds & shades as well as cornices, fascias & cassette only, valance only, vertical blind, vertical sheer or panel track only, or PVC louvers only that exceed 96”
If an order consists of blinds & shades less than 96” combined with one or more that exceed 96”, the minimum charge of $80.00 will apply and the maximum order charge of $125.00 is void.
• The per unit handling charge for shutters delivered by Vista truck will increase from $6.00 to $10.00 with a minimum charge of $40.00 per order
• Units shipped via FedEx will increase to $20.00 per unit with a minimum charge of $75.00 per order
• There is no maximum charge
We thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to the continued service and support to you, our valued dealer partner.