FL Stay-At-Home Order Update
Dear Vista Customers,
With the new executive order issued today by Governor DeSantis, we want to assure you that we are able to operate as an essential business and will remain open and in production in both our Florida and North Carolina facilities.
The safety and well-being of our employees of course is paramount and we have administrative and customer service positions working from home. We have taken a number of safety steps for our factory workers that include:
- Workplace distancing
- Frequent sanitation of common areas
- Restricted access to our facility
- Additional hand sanitation stations
- Temperature monitoring upon return to work after any type of illness
In addition we have masks and gloves arriving soon for workers to begin wearing.
We will also continue to operate our Vista delivery trucks in Florida, but have implemented some additional procedures to protect both our drivers and customers:
- Delivery will be as contact free as possible and drivers will always maintain a minimum of 6 feet of space from anyone else.
- Our drivers will be wearing masks and gloves that get changed with every stop.
- Drivers will no longer enter a private residence for a home delivery and will leave product outside on porches, etc.
If you have a commercial establishment in Florida and will be closing and unable to receive deliveries, please contact customer service as soon as possible to advise how you would like any open orders handled.
Our fervent wish is that we all emerge from this pandemic safely and we will continue to reach out as we navigate these uncertain times.