2019 New Retail Pricing and Reference Guides
What’s New? Effective March 4, 2019
Note: The effective date has changed from February 25th to March 4th. If you have any questions please contact our customer service team.
Our previous price lists have been combined into one single loose-leaf format booklet including product tabs.
- NEW! Cordless lift handle.
- NEW! Solar charging panel for Simplicity Motorization.
- NEW! motorization pricing
- NEW! Automate™ Rechargeable Motorization.
Faux & Wood Highlights
- FauxToday Cordless is discontinued.
- Due to changes in the safety standard 3-on-1 headrail is no longer offered.
- NEW! Woodscapes and Matchables pattern additions to the Faux program. Update kits for current Faux Wood Decks are in the works.
- NEW! Automate™ Rechargeable Tilt Motorization.
- Faux Arches are discontinued.
Roller & Solar Highlights
- NEW! Whisper Lift Cordless – easily raise and lower your shade with weightless operation.
- NEW! Twin Pull Cordless – The benefits of a clutch with no hazardous loop, child safe operation.
- NEW! Square Cassette.
- NEW! Roman Valance option – 7” high fabric valance mounted on a wood rail.
- NEW! Essential Screen collection available in 1%, 3%, 5% and 10%.
- NEW! 7500R economical blackout fabric designed for residential use.
Roman Shade Highlights
- NEW! Liner option – White light filtering or room darkening liner can be added to most patterns.
- Additions of PowerWand™ and Simplicity Motorization.
- NEW! Cordless lift handle for Principal Shadings.
- Coming Soon! NEW Shadings sample book.
- Coming Soon! NEW Allusion Vertical Sheers.
TwinLight Shade Highlights
- NEW! Options – Twin Pull Cordless, Two-on-one Headrail, Square Cassette.
- Coming Soon! NEW TwinLight sample book – New patterns and colors.
Please be aware that due to sizable increases in material, labor, and freight costs we’ve incurred, we will be increasing our prices on the following products effective March 4, 2019:
Please note: The following freight surcharges apply to all current price lists:
Blinds and Shades
- $5.00 per unit handling charge on all blinds & shades delivered by Vista truck or shipped via FedEx.
- $80.00 common carrier charge per order on any blinds or shades; as well as fascia/cassette, valance only, vertical blind or vertical track only, panel track or louvers only, exceeding 96″ width or length for PVC verticals, Vertical Shadings, and Cellular Verticals.
- $15.00 fee per order on shipped COD orders.
- $6.00 per unit handling charge on all shutters delivered by Vista truck; $15 minimum handling per order.
- $Units shipped via FedEx or common carrier will incur a $40.00 minimum handling charge for up to 3 units, plus $8.00 per unit over the quantity of 3, with a maximum handling charge of $100.00, per order.
- Crating surcharge $100.00.
Sample Books and Other
- All sample books and blinds ship F.O.B. Jacksonville and are subject to sales tax.
- All parts and repair orders will ship F.O.B. Jacksonville.